Review: The Real Story on Vin DiCarlo Pandora’s Box SystemPosted: July 15, 2011 | Author: Marc | Filed under: Vin DiCarlo Pandora's Box | Tags: 3 Conflicts, 3 Questions, Dating Tips, How to get a girlfriend, How to meet women, Pandora's Box Review, Pick up lines, Three Conflicts, Three Questions, Vin DiCarlo, Vin DiCarlo Pandora's Box | 3 Comments »
Dating is hard, there’s no doubt about that. In fact, for some guys it’s so hard that they’ve given up on the dating world ENTIRELY. Instead, they’ve decided to focus instead on their career, traveling, hobbies, friends, or family. But while all of those things are important, there’s nothing that really replaces having a special woman in your life. So what’s the solution for those guys who have given up on dating, but haven’t lost hope that someday, they’ll figure out how to attract the woman of their dreams?
For some men, the answer has been Vin DiCarlo Pandora’s Box. In a nutshell, Pandora’s Box is a dating system designed to help men understand what is going on in a woman’s minds, and use that information to decide how to approach and interact with her. To do this, it uses principles of female psychology to classify women into a specific type. There are 8 types of women in the Pandora’s Box system, each with their own unique personality and quirks. Once a man is able to figure out what’s going on in their life and in the mind of the women he’s interested in, he’s got a much better shot of actually connecting with that woman.
As with anything in life, there are pros and cons. Knowing the pros and cons of any dating system is important, so that you know if it’s right for you.
* Pandora’s Box seems to actually be based on real psychology that’s taught at universities around the country. Evidently, when Vin started writing the system and seeing the results, he contacted a Harvard psychologist and former editor in chief of psychology magazine. The psychologist verified that the science behind the results was indeed real and accurate.
* It turns “dead” conversations around. I’ve been floundering in a conversation, the girl seems to have no real interest, but then by asking questions and figuring out her type, suddenly I can steer the conversation in a way that she finds interesting. I can talk about the things about myself that she finds interesting. Instead of talking about X, I can switch to Y, even if I haven’t talked about Y in a LOOOONG time. And suddenly her eyes light up and she’s into it. It’s actually sometimes a little eerie how quickly the whole thing turns on a dime.
* Teaches you to “think like a woman.” To get into her head and understand the pressures she has to deal with day-in and day-out. This isn’t a short-term solution. An improved understand and empathy of the realities of being any type of woman in today’s modern world is going to help any guy long term. In his dating life, and even beyond into his married life then to all the women in his life. And not this non-sense pop-psychology or politically correct psychology that’s just flat out wrong. And not just the “evolutionary psychology” that likes to pretend that we’re all still living in Africa and the modern world, TV, magazines, and reality shows have no effect on people in general or woman specifically. Vin’s a genius and somehow has a way of explaining things that gets just under the surface without falsely painting the world into “Woman only like cave-man alpha males! Be an asshole! All the time!”. It’s A LOT more subtle than that and Vin understand subtlety. And trust me, girls love a guy who understands subtlety.
* Real in-depth analysis of each type of woman. I suspect that most guys are going to be interested in 2 or 3 types of woman out of the 8. That reduces the amount you have to memorize by a lot. But since woman can change over time, I think it’s important that you at least have a basic understanding of all the 8 types of women. I would watch the videos over and over again for the type of girls that I wanted at the time. Repetition is something that has helped me to understand these sometimes counter-intuitive concepts. For the types I’m less interested in, I find it’s still important to know about these types because the girl you’re interested in will probably have friends that are other types. And if you can make her friends like you, that helps with getting the girl you really want. It’s really about being more attractive to lots of girls as much as you can so that the girls that you really want can see that you’re “in demand”.
* Unfortunately, the system doesn’t work well for men who don’t have at least some success with attracting women. If you have NO success with women at all, Pandora’s Box is going to be too advanced for you. In that case, you’re going to want to find a more basic system to get started with.
* Pandora’s box contains a lot of material, and you have to go over the material and learn it a little at a time if you want to get the full effect. Also it’s can sometimes hard to remember all the 8 types. The material can also be confusing at first, and the system requires practice. You can’t just immediately go out the first night and point at a girl and say “That’s a Playette!” and “That’s a Seductress.” And early on, you go out and just get it wrong. You think a girl is a Cinderella and then months later you realize she was closer to a Private Dancer. So this isn’t some magic potion that you can implement if you’re not going out and building up your “girl typing” muscles.
Overall, the Pandora’s Box is a system is definitely worth trying. The habit of saying the same stuff to every girl whether she’s looks like a Cheerleader or a Goth Chick is insane. Insight into female psychology and a better understanding of the real lives of different types of women is going to improve our results across the board. Many of us started out not having a clue about what’s really going on in a girls head. If we did, we wouldn’t need dating advice in the first place. And Vin DiCarlo has really pushed the envelope forward, making it clear that the standard MO of almost all guys out there (aka, one type of game for EVERY type of girl) is just nonsense.
Secondly, it’s been recognized by professionals at both Harvard and UCLA. So while I’ve tried it out and it’s turned things around for me while meeting women, it seems like the principles behind it are backed up by actual science and actual proven psychology. Last, there’s a money back guarantee, so if you don’t like it, or it’s too advanced, or it didn’t work for you or whatever, you can get your money back before 14 days elapse. For those two reasons alone, it’s worth taking the system out for a test drive.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this review.